♥♥♥ Kostenloses Monero-Mining: -Klick- ♥♥♥
Add a new Token to your MetaMask wallet
- Add the Token to your wallet (just to display the amount, this is no ‘technical’ prerequisite!): Click in the Chrome Extension to ‘TOKEN‘ > ‘Add Token‘.
- Search for the required properties ‘Token Contract Address’, ‘Token Symbol’ and ‘Decimals of Precision’ at Etherscan Token Contract Search
- You’ll get the following:
- Contract Address: 0xda6cb58a0d0c01610a29c5a65c303e13e885887c
- Token Decimals: 18
- Token Symbol: cV (You’ll see that beside the amount ‘Total Supply’)
- Paste these information to your Wallet, the new Token now is set
Copy your Ether-Address to send your amount to it
- Click on the three dots beside your Account name:
- Click on ‘Copy Address to Clipboard’
- Go to ‘Withdraw’ in KuCoin and send your cV to the copied address
Thanks to Grimvalo and mark_succerberg from reddit for this help!